How SMS & eFax Guru helps car dealership organizations save time and money efficiently
Car dealership organizations are constantly looking for innovative ways to market their inventory. They put a high budget on marketing, but it requires a significant budget and proper planning execution. Text-based communication is rapidly gaining popularity among customers. Text messaging has the highest rate of engagement of any marketing medium, more than 80% of the population in the United States owns a cellphone, and 79 percent of individuals carry their smartphone with them 22 hours a day, engaging with it an average of 63 times.
How does SMS help the Car dealership sector?
SMS automation is growing in the auto dealership sector, and it’s transforming business procedures for individuals who may not even recognize it. The best thing about text marketing is you don’t need to be an expert in this. Proper execution of SMS in your marketing can save up to 30 hours per week and increase productivity by 25%.
There are numerous SMS apps available on the market, each with its own set of features. You must be prudent while selecting the best-fit texting solution to help you grow your business. Some texting apps are not designed for SMBs and instead target specific types of businesses. Some applications have a very low character limit, while others do not support bulk/automated texting or MMS. If you use Salesforce, it must be compatible with the majority of Salesforce editions. SMS & eFax Guru is the app for you if you want a one-stop solution for all of your marketing needs. It will help you achieve your marketing goals.
How do SMS & eFax Guru help dealers to simplify the business texting process?
SMS & eFax Guru developed by Cloud Maven, Inc. provides a lot at a competitive price that no other platform does. It includes all the essential features that can boost your productivity and improve customer satisfaction. It supports Automated SMS, Conversational SMS, Bulk SMS, and eFax to help you enhance your strategy and get the best results in terms of engagement and conversions.
Senders can improve customer service by customizing the app using Automated SMS. In-Car dealerships, can be implemented in numerous ways, including:
Recovering cart abandonment: A text message automation can be triggered after a person leaves their mobile phone number on your website or store after selecting a specific car model.
Automated Feedback & surveys: You can gain insight and feedback from your customers on how to best improve your offerings while also generating valuable client testimonials.
It helps in establishing true 2-way communication with the recipient. It enables recipients to engage in a discussion and respond to senders instantly. It helps senders in resolving customer inquiries in real-time and educates them about the product and its features. Businesses can show empathy towards their customers and respond to their needs on a more personal level by employing Conversational SMS.
Bulk SMS helps improve your brand’s identity. It allows senders to send personalized messages using dynamic templates to connect with a large audience in a short period. It is the cheapest and most effective method of brand promotion. The application automatically filters out invalid contact numbers. Car dealers can use Bulk SMS to send,
- Notifications, alerts, and reminders
- SMS-based newsletters
- New product/updates to any existing model
eFax allows you to send HIPAA-compliant faxes to customers instantly eliminating the requirement for paper and physical storage. It can be used to securely send or receive documents needed to purchase a car directly in seconds.
- The SMS dashboard allows you to evaluate the effectiveness of a campaign. It allows you to track SMS and eFax sent and received easily.
- SMS inbox allows responding to messages without navigating to the records. It also enables businesses to filter the messages according to business needs.
- Allows sending MMS as an addition to a text message. It allows you to send multimedia files regardless of their size.
- Recipients can use the SMS opt-out feature to allow or deny a sender to send a message simply by replying with START/ STOP.
- Dark hour halts all scheduled SMS and not send them for a set period.
- Provides alerts for each inbound SMS
- Provides delivery receipt to ensure your message is delivered to customers successfully
- Automates the SMS workflow using flow, trigger, and process builders to reduce human efforts
- Users can port their texting line to our app while keeping their calling line untouched. It adds SMS capability to landlines that previously lacked it.
Above all, this Salesforce messaging app also allows you to send and receive SMS using the Salesforce1 mobile application. It’s a no-code platform that allows you to experiment with SMS while remaining one step ahead of ever-changing technology. It eliminates human intervention to save a significant amount of time and money while eliminating human error.
Incorporate SMS & eFax guru to enhance your marketing efficiency significantly. To get a 30-day free trial, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more info, please visit https://www.cloudmaveninc.com